Have version in spanish? :D
La Mancha - print and play edition
A downloadable game
La Mancha is a storytelling card game for 3-5 players based on Miguel de Cervantes' literary classic, Don Quixote!
Players take turns revealing the steps of an epic journey: everything from angry innkeepers to virtuous love interests. To overcome each challenge, players use Chivalry cards in their hand (based on books that Don Quixote read in the novel) to tell stories of their deeds, with the best storyteller winning strength-enhancing Treasure cards. Players can then use these Treasures to perform great Feats such as slaying fearsome giants (or are they windmills?) and dueling their rivals. The player who has performed the most Feats by the end of the game is the winner!
THIS IS THE PRINT-AND-PLAY EDITION! Physical copies are also available at: https://www.pfbstudios.com/product/la-mancha-physical-game/
- Live the adventures of the famous Don Quixote de La Mancha in over 30 scenarios based on the classic novel!
- Compose your own knigtly tales with 90 powerful Chivalric phrases.
- Woo one of 16 loves, each with special abilities!
- Wield 50 mighty treasures: weapons, armor, helmets, shields, and steeds.
- Win the game and become the most renowned knight in the land by overcoming 16 dastardly feats!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey there! Unfortunately not yet - we're currently looking for Spanish-speaking game designers to help us translate it.
ok, thanks ;D
Omg, its good to hear about it!
Hi! This looks lovely. Not a professional translator, but I'm a Spanish game designer. Ping me at " hi.ludipe [at] gmail.com "if you want to talk about this.
what paper size for printing? a3 or a4
It's formatted for 8.5" x 11" letter paper, so I would use A3 to be safe as A4 might require you to chop off a bit of the image.